Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No moody totally

zz no mood today after the night falls. dunnoo wad happen to me. i think is the thing wad my mum had said to me. n i guess.. i duno la zzz dota keep losing den all things came to worse still after hearing wad mum had said to me. had enough of my "waiting" and "okok"? i will do it yet you still rush me to do it i really dunno how to say it leh i will do it yet no trust from you or you waited too long? zz. or u are impatient? perhaps? perhaps not ur just wanting me to off the computer thats all right? internet so fun who dun cease to stop hmm u just wanting to have the exploring mind to continue the wonders of internet. no internet how informations u searching for? all the business things. etc etc. internet is a wonderful thing. just that the sickening government just have to charge the electricity so high because of the economy well. its natural what to do? zzz i 1 day can use comp without eating for very long. well addicted. what to do? or must copy china? create a computer addict hospital? Lol. zzz no mood to type anymore further hear from me soon oh ya i change my blog link i will send it to u all to relink lifisdullorfun sounds emo. theassbuck sounds more unique hhahaha k i gtg ciaos. BLINK 182 forever :)

No comments:

TyphoonArc's Profile Page