Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Im backkkk!

Lol finally im back to posting again hahahaha i will be spreading my blog to ppl to link again. :) so dont worry. My life is great! no worries or troubles, just some unnecessary interception of problems came in. no probs it haven been solved. :) ok lately i just got to go my NS check up, it was smooth nothing to worry about in the check up. I got PES C, it just goes fine with me :) haha i created a myspace account also! so you guys have myspace do add me up! :) Wow this year many artists are having new albums out! Like Paramore, Green day, Linkin Park (maybe), Artic Monkeys, Eminem, Good Charlotte, and many more! yeah. Great to have musics surround you, they will be there for you when you're sad, happy, angry, or nervous. So yeah you can't just live without a single music or song. :) ok i shall update abit more in my blog. :) k take care!

No comments:

TyphoonArc's Profile Page