Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Rare update in a new year of 2015

Hi there blog, been such a long time since I blogged eh? Haha.. I've been a lazy ass person for the pass few months... So many things had happened around me. It's hard to cope. Im so scared of almost everything now. But this is not an excuse... I know. I'm aware for the things I've done the mistakes I've made. I try and try to fix things up but end of the day my best is always not enough. The line of tolerance of mine is always increasing to each problems and troubles I come acrossed or faced them.. I guess. I m not suitable to fix them up. I love to help people. But some of them don't appreciate my help. I suck it up. Its fine. I love people who appreciate my help. I love people smile at me. Well I only have this blog to rant. I guess i rather be alone. And not be facing problems troubles with people anymore ... There's an option but. It's just not working out. Omg. Oh well. It will never be worked out forever. It won't. Each and every time I do something to settle the problems I face. Its just not going my way. It only just get worse and worse. Hmm I just get back nothing in return. Only hates and dislikes for what I do. I'm just a guy born with purpose to experience what this world is really like. Thanks for the space to type. I really need to type these heart felt words from my heart out.. Recently I met a girl whom i really like! But as soon as it happens. 2 friends as usual appears between us.. "Problems and troubles". Yup. I think I been through a lot as the same as her. But I am still no good solver for these things that had happened. I still miss and like her. I really do. My best is still not enough! Its always my best is not the bestest. Haha. Everything I do can't be 100% . it's so frustrating. That I hate it so much, I really can't push myself in trying my 100% bestest to fix up things. well. I guess the best thing to do now is just enjoy what I have at hand at this moment. Ciaos blog. Been a good time writing here.

No comments:

TyphoonArc's Profile Page