Monday, September 15, 2008

A big thanks

ahah yay. Finally done fixing blog liao thanks to my freeen sherry the easily gong diao fren ROFL. hahaha its nice and up to my expectation ! THHANK youuuuuuuu :D in helping me do the codes for like 30mins! :P hahaha much appericiated :)

hmmm today woke at 7 30 Lol den bath all that 7 45 den go sch.. go sch.. nth to do.. lol see teacher talk talk talk all the way to 10 30... den change lesson to practical. I do the project of the practical for like 4 days LOL others finish like in 2 days lor.. zzz must pair up and do.. lol then me and my classmate dilly dally till long then start doing and finally finished by today. =\ yup then go back my Computer de lesson.. the things we done is copy copy copy those Q&A for the after holidays tests.. zzz 5 chapters in total. each chapter is like.. 21 Questions.. lol. equals to how much in total? 21 x 5 = 105 Questions to copy. zzz hah.. and thats the things for today.. NOW i finding info for tml project.. zzz gonna sleep later abit.. ahaha ok Bye i shall end here :) have great days ahead. YOU. :)

No comments:

TyphoonArc's Profile Page