Sunday, September 14, 2008

im back, Lazy post

and speciallyfor today i post hahahaha. k ytd my relatives of my dad's side came to my house and celebrate Mid autumn festivals... yeah bout 20 ppl came :D yeah... then they watch thai shows all those ghost and black magics one lol so disgusting and scary... hmm but i didnt watch one bit cause i woke up after my afternoon nap bout 2 - 6+. then i saw all my cousins reached my house.. lol so noisy hmm after i woke up i go bath and eat all that... till like 7.30 me n my cousin go bugis play dota with his fren haha. and then i go his house stay for 1 day then today came back. which is very early cause i didnt tell my mum where i go and i tio scolded in the morning. :\ but nvm cause i oso dun have the keys to enter the house and they are going out, so bo bian lor reached home 2.30 lol.. hmm i took 195 then 131 to vivo to take bus 80. I so lucky. took a special edition of bus 80 ha. they promote the phone nokia 5320. so they edited the bus . yeah, AND BLEACH: DIAMOND DUST REBELLION IS VERY NICE.

ok so nth to post liao... imma change my skin. hehe. put new music. k cya!


Here are the pictures:


No comments:

TyphoonArc's Profile Page